Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday "Cliffhanger" (Spoilers)

Well I never thought I'd have sympathy for the spawn, but there it is...

He's quite lost.

And I never thought I'd feel any sympathy for Luke again either, but here's Holly the loose woman come to play him like a piano, and he will let her. Luke is now not only Puke-tastic, let's add Pathetic to the list of P's shall we?

Alexis line of the day, "I married a cheater, I slept with Sonny....I mean who in their right mind would sleep with Jerry Jax?"

(raises hand!!!!!)

She's now come to lecture Nik about Rebecca the Aunt Who Has No Room to Talk about People It is Profoundly Unwise to pursue an Intimate Liason with.

I agree with her though. Rebecca is Hells Tool of the Moment...Nik realizes it on some level (He wasn't raised to be a complete fool.), but Nik doesn't care. Sigh.

(Come to think of it, neither do I -- but that's neither here nor there, is it?)

Jason trying to pin Claudia like a naturalist with a straight pin and a dead butterfly.

She should be utterly clear now that he knows, and if Saint Jasus wants to live up to his name he should Tell Sonny Now.

But this is Guzawriting and so he won't.

Happy Friday GH watchers...

No comments:

Post a Comment