Friday, July 10, 2009

Karaoke, Sleuthing, & Con Artists

I have never been as bored with GH as I am this summer.
Ratings of 1.7 don't help.

The few bright spots.

Tyler Christopher's Nikolas: Even though he's mind blowingly stupid about Rebecca, he's slightly watchable. Even with a non-story that uses about 1/200th of his talent.

NuMichael. Great young actor. Best shot in the arm for the young cast on the show since Amber Tamblin's arrival. Give the kid a real story. Otherwise it's more wasted talent.

I hear that Helena and Jerry may be returning so I'll probably perk up for that.

And I'm looking forward to the GH Annex soap, As The World Turns. Jon Lindstrom, Lynn Herring and Stuart Damon. Yep. Good actors are good actors and I'm heading there to watch. As well as take a quick look at Rick Hearst on B & B

(Look, GH if *you're going to dump great talent, doesn't mean that I can't, well you know, pack up my Neilsen box and head elswhere (I don't really have one, just wish I did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment